CloserIQ is a global talent strategy firm helping companies build high performing sales organizations. We've grown 3x in the past two years in revenue and headcount and now getting ready to scale globally. Unlike traditional firms, we rely heavily on marketing to engage with and attract new candidates and employers.
We are looking for a full-time copywriter to join our marketing team and elevate our global brand. You’ll oversee the creation and editing of all of our content assets across our blog, newsletter, and social media.
In the past 2 years our marketing team has grown from 2 to 10, so this role offers significant growth opportunities as we continue to expand.
- Research and write blog posts for our sales and hiring blog
- Write content for our weekly newsletters and other marketing emails
- Write advertising copy and social media posts that align with our brand and customers
- Review assets across our globally dispersed marketing team to ensure that all copy is on brand and aligns with the broader marketing strategy
- Previous experience developing content across a broad range of mediums and formats (social media, blog posts, video)
- Exceptional storytelling, editing and writing skills
- You are extremely organized, diligent, with high attention to detail (some might call you a perfectionist)
- An intrinsic interest in digital marketing and “growth hacking”
- You’re honest. As a remote member of the team, we hold honesty and transparency in very high regard and value open communication
- You hold strong opinions loosely: can bring your voice to the table and work with others to get things done